Thursday, February 16, 2012

Just Comes Naturally

I can probably count on one hand how many true matching outfits I have for Ryan and Colton. Since Colton wears all of Ryan's hand me downs I don't buy his many new outfits. When I do it's usually a monogrammed or appliqué onesie with his name on it! I know, I'm obsessed, ha!

This morning I put this outfit on Ryan - blue pants and gray shirt. Colton was in his pi's til lunchtime when I changed him randomly into blue pants and a gray shirt. How funny! I didn't even realize I picked out the same outfits until I saw them playing on the floor. I guess I just match them instinctively.

1 comment:

Angela said...

You can never have to many monagrams or matching outfits! Even though mine are older and boy/girl, I still try to coordinate as much as possible! Love it!