Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Weekend

We had a fun and busy weekend! Saturday I made my weekly grocery trip then did some prep work for a freezer meal workshop I went to yesterday. So thankful Matt helped me because there was lots of stuff to slice and dice.

After church I headed to my freezer meal workshop and returned home with 10 meals to place in my freezer. I kept out 3 bags for dinner this week! Hope we like them. I know I'm looking forward to not having to cook some nights this week!
Last night we went to a friends house for a super bowl party. I didn't watch any of the game at the party, only the half time show, ha! I had a great time chatting with the ladies at the party and enjoying some great food.

We left after halftime and came home to put the boys to bed. We got them in bed just in time to watch the last 10 minutes of the game, the best part of the game. It was intense! I love the Manning family and I'm not a fan of Tom Brady or the Patriots so I was glad to see the Giants pull out a win. Way to go Eli, great game!

No comments: