Thursday, February 2, 2012

Groundhog Day

No surprise that Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow this morning. I won't mind at all having 6 more weeks of winter if that means we get 60 degree weather. We have taken two walks in the neighborhood this week. Hard to believe it's really February. It has been absolutely beautiful but everybody keeps saying that means we are going to get a blizzard in March, ha!

Ryan loves to be my helper. He has such a servants heart. I found this kid size broom and dust pan at buybuybaby and he has been obsessed with it ever sense I gave it to him.

For the last two days I've been feeding Colton a 8 oz bottle at lunch and a jar of fruit. He was acting hungry after finishing his bottle so I gave him some baby food. Guess this growing boy is ready for 3 solid meals a day (well baby food solid meals).

No comments: