Monday, February 13, 2012

Colton's Dedication


We had Colton's dedication at church yesterday! We are beyond blessed to have this sweet little boy. We dedicated him to the Lord promising to raise him in a Christian home and teach him about the love of Jesus and follow God's word.
We were so glad that our family got to celebrate in this wonderful occasion with us. Pappau, Yaya, Aunt Erin, Uncle Brad, Uncle Steve and Aunt Teresa all came to support us and love on Colton.

I was nervous before hand having Ryan on stage because you just never know how a 2.5 year old is going to act. Surprisingly he did great and I think little mister enjoyed being on stage. ha! Colton did wonderful as well and thankfully didn't spit up on Pastor Tom!


After church we cam home and enjoyed a wonderful lunch with family! We had sandwiches, chips, fruit and of course cake! I LOVED the way the cake turned out! It was as good as it looks!

I'm SO thankful to be mom to these two precious boys! I thank the Lord daily for entrusting me with their lives. Most of the time I feel like I don't know what I'm doing but I pray God will give me the wisdom. They are the biggest blessings we will ever receive.

No comments: