Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Colton was running a fever all day yesterday and had a little cough so we stayed home from Bible study today. I hated to miss but didn't want to get any other babies sick.

I enjoyed sleeping in a little this morning. Both boys were super tired and slept til 8:30 this morning. Praise the Lord for that! I was SO thankful.

After we got up I put both boys in our bed and we watched Mickey Mouse all snuggled under the covers. I loved having a relaxing morning and snuggling with my boys!

I put Colton down for his morning nap and then came down to make Ryan some fun heart shaped pancakes! Ryan has been loving pancakes lately. I make them on the weekend and freeze them so I can warm them up a couple times during the week.
The rest of the day we chilled at home and played with toys. We did finally make it out of our pj's this afternoon.

We just had leftovers for dinner but we are SO looking forward to a date night Saturday night. I did get Matt a little Valentine's something but I will blog about that tomorrow! Pretty low key day and night for us.

I made these sweet treats for Ryan to take to MDO yesterday to give out to all his friends. I saw them online last week and just had to try them. I think they turned out pretty cute!

Interesting fact: Ryan has had an ear infection the last 2 valentine's days. He had his first ear infection on his first Valentine's day. I don't think he's really sick this year but he is a little stuffy but no fever or anything.

No comments: