Monday, February 20, 2012

Good Weekend

We had a pretty quit Saturday morning. Matt worked on taxes and I finally started Colton's photo book on snapfish. So glad to finally get it started!

We had our first real babysitter (besides family) watch the boys on Saturday night so Matt and I could go out for Valentine's Day. Gabrielle babysits Ryan at our small group Bible study so he was excited when I told him Miss Gabrielle was coming to play with him.


The boys did awesome and had so much fun! Gabrielle is so sweet and did a wonderful job with the boys!


Matt and I had a wonderful dinner at PF Changs then went to Orange Leaf for dessert. OL is one of my favorite place. It's self serve frozen yogurt with all the toppings you can imagine. I got red velvet cake and vanilla. Yummy!!


Last week Ryan's new little friend Judah came over to play. He was so excited to play with all of Ryan's toys. He immediately jumped on Ryan's batman 4 wheeler and took off. My parents got him the 4 wheeler for his birthday last year but he wouldn't ride it, only push it. He saw Judah ride and just looked at him like "wow, I didn't know it could do that"! Absolutely hilarious!!! Ryan patiently waited his turn and now he LOVES his new ride. Ha!

Colton had Cheerios for the first time today. He was seriously eying my lunch so I gave him a few cheerios and he loved them. His first real snack food. I will have to pick up some puffs next week at the store.

No comments: