Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Six Month Check-up

This morning we had Colton's six month check-up. I can't believe how fast this little guy is growing up. He weighs 15.8lbs, 26 inches tall and 60th percentile for head circumference. He is 30th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for height. We have a tall and lean boy on our hands.

Ryan was 17lbs and 28inches tall at six month.
Today was Colton's third day to have peas. He continues to love them and eats the whole jar. Dr. H said we can go ahead and start feeding him baby food in the morning. I'm thinking we will start with some oatmeal and applesauce. I'm sure he will love it!

Ryan did awesome during the appointment. Matt usually keeps Ryan occupied but he had a meeting at work so he couldn't get away. Ryan colored in his cars coloring book and played with stickers.

That's Colton's foot in the picture, he was sitting in my lap. Ryan got a little carried away with his stickers, ha! They were all over him. Ryan kept wanting Dr. H to measure his head, listen to his heart and check his belly. Just a tad jealous, haha! I was so proud of him, he did so good.

Little man has found his toes and loves to play with them.

I wanted to document an adorable moment frowithm Ryan the other day. I was getting ready to leave for the grocery store. I was calling out to Matt "bye, be back soon, love you" when Ryan came running up to me saying "hug, kiss, hug, kiss"! Oh melt my heart!!!! I reached down and he gave me a hug and kiss and said "bye mommy". Love that little boy!

No comments: