Monday, January 16, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday


We had a very quiet weekend around here! Saturday Matt went to the gym early and I took Annabelle to the vet for a consultation on getting her teeth cleaned. She will be 7 in March and we've never had her teeth cleaned. They really need it but it's SO expensive!

Saturday afternoon I worked on Ryan's year two photo book. I finally got it done and just need to proofread it. Yay! Now I need to start on Colton's first year and Ryan's third year books. Yes, I'm doing two books until Colton turns 2. Since both of their birthdays are in June I do July-June!

I made pioneer woman lasagna for dinner Sunday night and it was SO yummy. Even Ryan enjoyed some.

This little boy loves looking in his mirror. He will lay there forever just staring at himself.

Today Matt has the day off for Martin Luther King Jr. day. Our idea of a vacation day is going to the gym early, getting our tail beat in crt, pick up chickfila for lunch, then head home to relax and clean a little. Sounds like a good day to me!

No comments: