Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Randoms


I don't have anything too exciting to talk about today. Just some random thoughts!

We have gotten back into our routine and even though I loved Christmas and having Matt home for 10 days I am glad to be back into our routine.

Colton is loving his sweet little toes lately. Every time I lay him down he immediately brings up his feet and grabs his toes.
It's unusually warm today - 57 degrees right now...in January??? I think after naps we will play on the new swing set in the backyard.

Matt got p90x2 and has been eager to try it out. I do some hardcore classes at the gym but I honestly don't think I could keep up with Tony Horton. Matt was working out last night and Ryan was helping him with his moves.

We did so many squats and lunges this morning at the gym I might not be able to walk tomorrow.
I am glad to say all the Christmas stuff is packed up and put away until next year. I was sad to see it go but I feel like we have so much more room now.

So thankful Colton is sleeping better again. The last two weeks or so he was waking up 3-4 times a night. Part of that time he was sick. He just needed his wubby (paci with a little monkey attached) put back in but I was getting tired getting up so many times in the night.

Speaking of his wubby...he LOVES it!!! I need to get another one as a back up. He loves that paci, doesn't take another one and loves to play with the monkey attached. It's kinda funny watching him with it. I get lots of comments about it when we are out. ha! I will have to take a picture soon.
Ryan has been so good and sweet the last few days. I don't think we have done time out in 2-3 days. That's HUGE! We have spent a lot of time in the basement with his trains. He LOVES his new trains. We've had the best time playing with his new toys.

It's been a great week and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my family!

No comments: