Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas from the Deepe's

One of my favorite things about this time of year is checking the mailbox daily to open Christmas cards from our friends and family.

I absolutely LOVE our Christmas card this year. I had been looking all over for just the right card but was having trouble finding one I really liked. My friend Jennifer posted a pic of a card design one night and I loved it so I decided to click on the blog it came from. It was her sister Lauren's website (which can be found here at www.laurenchowdesigns.blogspot.com). I fell in love with about 8 cards so I knew I wanted her to design our Christmas cards.

Here is the card we chose!
(front)

And here is the back!

I love that people, mainly family, could frame this adorable picture of Ryan.

1 comment:

Angela said...

ADORABLE! Merry Christmas Summer!