Monday, December 13, 2010

December Snow Storm


Yesterday we got 3-4 inches of snow here. It snowed just about all day so we stayed inside most of the day. Today I decided we should venture out and try to get some cute pics in the snow. Oh my was it sooooo cold. Bone chilling cold!!! We lasted only about 5 minutes, ha! I did however get these cute pics of Ryan "playing" in the snow!
He didn't really know what to think of the snow!

This was taken yesterday afternoon looking out our back door. Crazy how much snow we've gotten and so early in the season. I'm really worried it's going to be a loooong winter, ugh!

This is looking down the street from our garage!

And I had to share these cutie cookies I made for my friend Laura. Her daughter turned 3 last week and she wanted some cookies to take to school. I put them in cellophane bags with cute birthday ribbon. They were so fun to make!

Today we got our Christmas cards so I am sitting here addressing cards and hoping to get them out in the next day or so. I am totally in love with them! They are SOOOO cute and I can't wait to show you!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I keep hearing of all this snow & it is making me miss it! It was a sunny 70 degrees in Vegas today. I hope it snows when we go home to Arkansas! Your little boy is so cute! Our boys are about 6 months apart :)

Tiff said...

WOW! Can't believe I missed it! Those cookies are TOO CUTE!!!!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Girl!! Living up there you need to get that boy some snow boots and waterproof gloves! =) I bet he'd love it then! I bet you guys will get tons more snow this winter!

And your cookies are so cute! Mine never turn out that cute, you're talented!