Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sickies again

Yesterday morning Ryan woke up with yucky green gunk almost covering his right eye. I grabbed a warm wet rag and wiped his eye but I could tell he didn't feel well. Thankfully we got in quickly to see the dr. and he said Ryan has a sinus infection that has gone to his eye. It's very common in kids who get lots of ear infections. Instead of it going to his ears it went to his eye. Poor baby is back on antibiotics but I can already tell he is feeling better today.

Ryan "talking" on the phone! As least now when he picks up my phone or the remote he brings it to me because he knows he isn't supposed to have it, ha!

I caught this sweet moment between a boy and his dog!

Annabelle will sit there forever and just let Ryan pet and play with her!

Maybe Ryan will be a dentist one day??? He is getting a good look at those chompers, hahaha!

Ryan brought me his Bible today to read. He was trying so hard to say Jesus. So sweet!!!

And most people tell me what a happy boy Ryan is and he always has a smile on his face. Well he is very happy 95% of the time but there are occasions when he is not so happy! (He was mad I took the phone away from him after he threw it)


No comments: