Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday

It's been a busy past few days! With all the Christmas activities going on I forgot to mention that I took an order for four dozen cookies for Saturday. I'm super excited about it but it has kept me really busy. I just finished the cookies about an hour ago and they look awesome. They are Christmas cookies and I will be posting pics this weekend! Looking forward to making more Christmas cookies over the next few weeks!

This sweet little boy is growing faster and faster every day. Can someone please tell me how to make it slow down. He is saying more words. This morning I was showing him his lion washcloth and roaring and he would mimic my lion sounds. I'm getting closer to actually figuring his babbling! Now every time he sees a chick-fil-A bag he reaches out his hand and motions "give me". haha!

We are predicted to get 1-4" of snow tomorrow! I don't mind the snow unless I have somewhere to go. Well, I gotta deliver my cookies so I'm just praying it holds off til the afternoon. My next plan this weekend is to make it actually look like Christmas around here! Looking forward to finally putting up our tree tomorrow and getting out the rest of my decorations!

No comments: