Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday and Christmas Cookies

Can you believe Christmas is less than 3 weeks away? Seems like it has come so fast this year but I think I say that every year, ha!

Yesterday I enjoyed a fun lunch with the Maham girls. Matt's mom had three brothers. (She passed away from breast cancer when Matt was 13). All three of Matt's Aunts and my sister-in-law all went to lunch yesterday and then did a little Christmas shopping. We had a great time! I'm so mad I forgot to take any pictures =(

I delivered my four dozen Christmas cookies on Saturday to my friend. They turned out so good. Honestly, I think they are the best cookies I have made so far. It put me in the Christmas spirit and I can't wait to make more over the next few weeks!
The Christmas tree is my absolute favorite! I'm totally in love with doing polka dots! So fun!!!

Love the ornament too. Fun how you can make so many different designs!

I totally love the Santa face too! It's so cute I could just die! I'm planning to get some adorable Christmas tins from hobby lobby and fill with cookies to give away!

I have created my sweet treats blog and will be posting pics, plus cookie and icing recipes this week so watch for the blog website soon!

2 comments:

Queen Bee said...

So cute! Do you have a recipe/technique for the frosting that you would be willing to share? I have just started doing cakes but would love to try a few cookies like you have here! :-)

Tiff said...

UM, these are the cutest cookies EVER!!! LOVE THEM!!!! :) Great job, once again!