Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our Weekend

We've had a great weekend! We started out on Friday night having our small group Christmas party. We enjoyed some yummy soups, salads, bread and desserts. I made Paula Deen's Eclair Cake and it was to die for. Everyone loved it!
This is my friend Tammy and her 4 month old son Tyler.
Roland and Caleb hanging out.
After dinner we played a rousing game of Taboo. We laughed so hard we were crying. I love this time of year and all the fun get togethers.
I finished up my Christmas shopping yesterday! I've wrapped just about everything. I can't believe it's the week of Christmas!!! My plan this week is to clean the house and make cookies. We went to a neighborhood Christmas party tonight and I, of course, took cookies, ha! I'm excited about making cookies this week to give away to friends!

No comments: