Monday, December 6, 2010

Ryan's Christmas Stocking

I finally finished Ryan's Christmas stocking the other night. It only took me a year to finish, ha! It turned out really cute! The only thing missing is the pompom on the teddy bears hat.

It's been unbelievably cold here, like in the teens, the last few days. All I want to do is stay inside. We've had snow flurries that last few days but no accumulation. They are already predicting a huge winter storm this weekend! Yuck! I only like snow if I have no where to be.

This morning I woke up with a really sore throat. I thought it would go away once I got up and started moving around but not so much. It's been sore all day and now my nose is congested. I've gotten worse throughout the day. I'm afraid Matt might be right behind me. Ryan has a little running nose but thankfully nothing more. I am definitely going to bed early tonight!
Look who decided to join Ryan in his chair. Ryan loves his belly dog.

Thanks for the sweet comments on my cookies. I absolutely love doing them. It's become like an addiction.

No comments: