Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sickies, Bible study and pasta

I haven't been feeling much better today. I don't have a sore throat but I am totally congested and just can't breath out of my nose. I'm taking sudafed around the clock and hoping I feel better by tomorrow!

"Give me that camera!!!"

We had our last Bible study this morning for the semester! We celebrated with a Christmas potluck. I learned so much through the Kay Arthur Covenant study. I highly recommend it. I'm looking forward to doing another Beth Moore study in the spring.

Ryan absolutely LOVES pasta. He loves tomatoes! So funny since he is some what of a picky eater and alot of people don't like tomatoes because of their texture. I'm thankful Ryan likes them. Tonight we had spaghetti for dinner so Ryan had pasta. As you can see he loved every bit of it. Good thing it was bath night! Ha!

Ryan wasn't the only one who enjoyed his pasta!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Summer! I love these photos of Ryan. He is just adorable! I hope you're feeling better. Oh and his stocking is amazing! I'm really impressed!