Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up

Our weekend started on Friday morning with Tumblebees! Ryan loves tumblebees and always has such a great time. They had a ball pit this week. Ryan had an absolute blast playing in the ball pit. I'm so glad to have Tumblebees. I'm even thinking about having Ryan's 2nd birthday party there.

Saturday morning we went to HallZOOween at the zoo. I was going to dress Ryan in his halloween costume but it was just waaaay to hot. He is going to be a monkey and he would have been dying in the heat. I can't believe how hot it's been this weekend. Yesterday's high was 86 degrees and today was 87. What in the world??? Is it really October?

My allergies are killing me lately. I'm just ready for a good freeze so everything will die and my allergies will dry up.
Ryan and Matt checking out the elephants!
One of my favorite animals to see at the zoo, the giraffes. This one was eating far away from us but then he came over to say hi. Isn't he pretty?

It turned out to be a gorgeous day for the zoo and we had a great time.

This morning we went to church then went to lunch with our friends Tiffany, Matt and Presley. As I've mentioned before they just moved here from Memphis back in
May. It was neat to reminisce about Memphis. We all love living in Cincinnati but we miss all our families back in Memphis.
We came home and Ryan took a nap, Matt worked out and I went to the grocery store. Tonight I made Deceptively Delicious chicken nuggets with sweet potatoes and Ryan loved them. I can't wait to try some more recipes in the book.

No comments: