Saturday, October 16, 2010

Our Office

Today on Kelly's Show Us Your Life we are looking at our home office/study. I love our office and so glad we have this space in our home. Actually the room is supposed to be the formal living room but we turned it into a study. What is even the point of a formal living room? The room is to the left when you walk in the door. When I was still working I worked from home alot so I spent many hours in here.

I love the painted stripe in this room. I wanted a chair rail look and I was able to create that! I love this bay window and would love to get a small table and lamp to go next to the chair.

We enjoy our home office and hope you liked taking a a peek at it today!

4 comments:

ARK said...

Great job on the chair rail...I had to look close or I would not have thought it was paint :)

Anonymous said...

Love the desk in your office! Warm colors, too. I'm a big fan of the chair rail look myself.

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Very nice, I love the wall colors and how you did that. Mine needs PAINT and I just haven't figured out something to do.

Eunece said...

The desk is beautiful, love your office. It's very warm and cozy.