Friday, October 22, 2010

Ryan's Nursery

Today on Kelly's Show Us Your Life we are looking at Baby Nurseries/Kids Rooms! This is definitely my favorite tour. I love to look and see what other nurseries and kids rooms. I had so much fun planning Ryan's nursery. I love love love his furniture and so glad we went with it. Welcome to Ryan's room!
(these pics are old but the room is pretty much the same. We don't have the mobile or bumpers in the bed anymore and there is a fleece cover on the front and sides to keep Ryan from chewing on his bed!)

Since we didn't know what we were having we went with a gender neutral decor. Matt loves australia and I love koala bears so we did the "down under" crib bedding.

I'm so glad we did the striped chair rail and brown and green walls.
Ryan's dresser/changing table is beautiful. He will enjoy this for years to come.

I love Ryan's chair. It's a Best Chair brand and it's soooo comfy. It swivels and rocks. I also love the bookcase we got from pottery barn kids along with the wicker baskets. His bookshelf is full of books now. He loves to go in there and pull the books off the shelf, ha!

Hope you enjoyed the tour of Ryan's room. Can't wait to see all the other nurseries/kids rooms.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

His nursery is so cute! I love looking at nurseries too. Our boys are about 2 months apart. I see today is his Birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Bonnie said...

Oh, maybe the ticker only goes to a year old! HA HA! I guess they are a year & a half apart!

Miranda said...

I LOVE this nursery! The colors are perfect and everything is decorated so beautifully!