Monday, October 18, 2010

Date night

Ryan was checking out the rocking chairs the other night at Cracker Barrel! This one was just his size!

Today Ryan and I had lunch with my friend Jen! Ryan was on his best behavior and so good! I was so thankful! I had a great time catching up with Jen. I miss her so much and really wish we lived closer! She and her husband just moved back to Memphis so I'm glad to be able to see them when we are in town.

Tonight Ryan had a first date with Ellyson, my friend Jennifer's little girl. Of course their first date was at Chick-fil-A, haha! They were so cute and just had the best time "talking" to each other.

"Be careful, you don't want to fall off the slide!"

"Hey, you gotta come up here and see this slide"

We had such a great day visiting with friends!

No comments: