Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our Wednesday

I'm still trying to catch up from the weekend! You would think I would have gotten more sleep being away from Ryan and not having a human alarm clock, ha, but of course we stayed up waaaay to late gabbing and having girl time. It was totally worth it and I'm still reliving everything I heard from Beth Moore.

This morning we went to the gym. Ryan had his first peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch. He loved it! So glad he likes peanut butter and there are no signs of any allergy. Out of character Ryan woke up early this morning so I put him down about 12:45 for his nap. I had a list of things to get done but unfortunately I heard Ryan wake up around 2:00. Since he woke up so early and wasn't the least bit interested in going back to sleep, we went for a walk.
As you can see he wasn't crazy about sitting on the bench. We are entering the fun stage of "If I can't do what I want I'm gonna get mad and throw a fit". Oh the terrible two's are closing in....fun!

I made Beef Stew for dinner tonight! Yummy!!!! I love beef stew in the winter. It's not exactly cold just yet but I'm loving this cooler fall weather. It was so yummy especially with some cornbread and a glass of iced sweet tea!!!


1 comment:

kimmie said...

I am so feeling you on the throwing a fit situation. I just can't believe they already know to do that at such a young age. Ha! Ryan is soooo cute!!