Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our weekend

Our weekend started off great. Friday night we hosted a tailgating party at our house for our small group. Everyone wore their favorite sports team and brought their favorite tailgating food. It was so much fun and so glad for the fellowship.

Saturday we went to a funeral and celebration of my Aunt Teresa's sweet mom Marilyn. She was such a sweet lady and she just adored Ryan. We are so glad to have known her and we will miss her so much.

Thankfully Ryan's grandparents watched Ryan for us while we went to the funeral. While we were gone Ryan had a blowout of massive proportions requiring both a bath and a new outfit. I think he might have some sort of virus. He hasn't eaten much in the last few days and he has been very clingy. (Hence the reason for the lack of pictures) I'm praying he feels better real soon.

Last night Matt started feeling yucky and ended up spending most of the night in the bathroom. I think he caught some type of stomach virus. I am praying big time that neither Ryan nor I get it! Thankfully, Matt started feeling better by this afternoon. We didn't go to church this morning so Ryan and I played downstairs and let Matt sleep. Ryan decided to dump out a whole box of oyster crackers. Oh my!!! Of course I had to take a picture before I told him we don't dump our crackers on the floor.

I'm hoping by tomorrow that everyone is on the mend and that we can get some cute pictures!

1 comment:

Summer said...

LOL of course ya gotta take a pic before ya tell them not to do it....memories hahahha

I am sorry Matt and Ryan feel icky I hope you don't catch it
xoxo
Summe