Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm a big kid now!

Ryan is doing new things every day. I feel like he is growing up so fast! I love this age Ryan is at right now. I love watching him see and learn new things!

Some of the things he loves to do these days...
play peekaboo...

throw things!
Whether it's a ball, a toy off the couch, or his favorite...food off his high chair!

climb off the couch!

He can't climb onto the couch yet. He will stand in front of the couch and want me to pick him up and put him on the couch. I'm trying to teach him to say "up" when he wants up.

He loves sitting on the couch. At night before bedtime he will sit on the couch next to me and we will read his books. He is fascinated by Wheel of Fortune so we watch that alot before bed, ha!


1 comment:

kimmie said...

I love it!! Everything you said Is exactly Maddox right now...even the Wheel of Fortune!! Ryan is such a cutie!!