Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cookies

Today we had a pretty low key day! Ryan ate a whole peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch then took a long nap this afternoon. Then tonight he at a huge helping of penne pasta with tomato sauce. I am so proud of him eating so well the last few days!


As I mentioned in previous post my FIL celebrated a birthday on Monday. We had dinner at their house on Sunday night so I made some cookies to take over! I love the cupcake cookies, they are so cute!

I also made some cookies this weekend for my friend Tiffany who was hosting a baby shower on Sunday. The theme for the baby's room is pink owls so I made coordinating cookies . These owls turned out really cute and I like the candy corn for the little fall touch!

I was glad to get back to my workout class this morning since I was gone last week. It's such a good class and I always feel better after doing it. I got a good workout and bootie kickin!

I love making cookies and cakes! I'm going to start a blog for my cakes and cookies soon. I would love to start making more of them and selling them to friends and family. More on that later to come! =)

No comments: