Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Just one year ago...

This was Ryan just one year ago!!!
I cannot believe how much he has changed in just one year!

We have had a busy day today. This morning we went to the gym then afterwards we met Anissa and Elizabeth at Panera for lunch. Anissa is pregnant with their second baby and they just found out they are having a boy! I am sooooo excited for them and just thrilled!

We came home for nap and I baked cookies! I will post more about that tomorrow! Tonight I went to get my hair cut! It's been overdue since I have to reschedule a couple weeks ago. I always love the lighter, fresher feeling you have after a haircut.

It was a great day and I am so thankful for my little guy and all the joy he brings to my life!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ryan is so cute! I love looking back at photos and seeing how much Kelcee has grown up but then it makes me all teary eyed because they grow up so fast! Ryan is so cute! He looks so much like you!!

xoox
SUmmer