Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekend in Memphis Part 1

Friday afternoon we headed down south to visit my parents and family in Memphis. Ryan is such a good car rider. He did great on the way down and only got fussy around dinnertime.
I went and ate breakfast with two of my sweet girlfriends Leah and Julie. I'm so sad I forgot my camera. We enjoyed a great breakfast at cracker barrel. Yum! One of my favorite places for breakfast.
Ryan is so funny and such a little ham!
Saturday night we ate dinner at Germantown Commisary. Oh and it was so yummy!!! I LOVE their bbq and especially their sweet potato fries. It was so good. We all left with very full belly's. ha!
I guess we weren't too full because we made a stop by Muddy's Cupcakes before heading home. So many of my friends on facebook have talked about how much they love Muddy's so I had to try them for myself.
I went with the strawberry fields cupcake and Matt got the other three, ha! (I gotta add that he only ate one and took the others home) He got grasshopper, which is mint chocolate chip, strawberry lemonade, and chocolate cookies and cream. My cupcake was awesome and so good.
My parents are so sweet with Ryan and had such a fun with him. He loves his Nana and Granddad! I love watching them play and interact with Ryan.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I have been wanting to try that too but didn't know where it was. I might have to try it real soon!

Tiff said...

I am soo jealous.. best BBQ ever plus Muddy's! Hope you have a great visit.. we are ready for you to be home so we can hang out! :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site thedeepefamily.blogspot.com
Is this possible?