Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Favorites

Today I was looking for something for Ryan and I to do to get out of the house. We decided to hit up ChickfilA for lunch then go to the park. Our sweet neighbors decided to come with us. Ryan loves to swing and just has the best time.

Have you guys seen the summer show on ABC called "Boston Med"???

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show and I'm totally addicted. It's definitely my fav show of the week. The producer had a similar show a two summers ago called "Hopkins" and I loved it too. The show is almost a documentary following residents around highlighting specific patients. They also show the abnormal, crazy, personal life of a resident.


This is what Ryan does when he is tired and ready for his nap. Ha! Isn't he adorable? He can't just suck his thumb, he has to also hold his sleeve with his hand. I know thumb sucking is a bad habit but he's so darn cute.
The weather was actually bearable today with a high of 85. I'm not wishing my summer away but I do wish it would cool down a little so we can get out more.


And lastly have you tried these new M&M's????

Oh my goodness!!! They are delish!! I love pretzels and m&m's so I knew I would like these. They are the perfect combination of sweet and salty. They are a definite favorite!

No comments: