Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Monday

We've had a good and low-key day. I am so proud of Ryan! He ate sooo well at lunch today. His lunch included six chicken nuggets, a few pears, some banana bread, applesauce and he ate turkey for the first time and liked it! Woohoo! After Ryan's nap and lunch we headed to our weekly trip to Kroger. Here's my little helper.
Ryan doesn't need one more toy but I have been on the hunt for this go baby go crawl and play jungle. Ryan loves to play with balls and I knew he would love this toy. I don't think they make it any more so I started looking for it on Craigslist. Jackpot!! I found one for sale, excellent condition and the seller only lives about 20 min. away. The best part is it was $30 bucks instead of $100, yes ma'am!!!
I met the seller at Target this afternoon to look and check out the condition and I was sold. I was so excited to bring it home and let Ryan try it out.
And this is what he thought of his new toy!!!
Ryan loves and I can see we will be playing with this alot. Plus I love that we can practice saying our animals, and of course the sounds too!
It was a great day! How was your Monday??

No comments: