Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to the Daily Grind

Well today we jumped back into our daily routine. It seems that Ryan's ear infection has cleared up and he is a much happier baby (especially when eating). He still doesn't like many veggies and fruits. He will eat them out of a baby food jar but not the real thing. He won't even try them. I continue to put them on his tray and he will eat around them.
Do you have any ideas or suggestions about how to get him to eat more fruits and veggies?
I'm so proud of him. He can put the eggs in the right hole on his farm. I'm working more on his words. People tell me he will catch on and it will happen overnight. I sure hope so. I'm also working on pointing out body parts like his nose, eyes, mouth and ears.
He is so mobile and on the verge of walking. This weekend while we were at the pool I could tell he had better balance standing up while I was holding him around the waist. He moves so fast around furniture. This boy is into everything! And I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: