Thursday, July 22, 2010

Small World

Have you ever met someone for the first time and felt like you have known them forever?

Well today I met my newest friend named Tiffany and her daughter Presley. Tiffany, her husband and daughter just moved to Cincy a couple months ago from MEMPHIS! They visited our church on Sunday. She hoped on facebook to see if they had a site and that's where she found me and saw I was from Memphis. What a small world.
Not only is Tiffany from my hometown of Memphis but she also grew up in my home church of Bellevue. We both agreed the other looked familiar but we didn't run in the same circles (we went to a BIG church).
I was soooo excited when Tiffany sent me a message the other night. I knew we had to get together. So today we met at Chick-fil-A for lunch. Her little girl Presley is almost 19 months and just adorable. (I'm so sad I didn't get a pic but I will get one next time). It was so neat to meet someone with so much in common.
We already have plans to get together again next week. Ha! Both the babies were a little cranky at lunch so we didn't get to chat as much as we wanted. Ryan wouldn't take a morning nap so when we got home around 1:20 he was exhausted and went right down and slept til 4:30.
We had such a great lunch and felt like we had known each other for a long time. I'm so looking forward to hanging out with our new friends again!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Awe, I feel the same way! Have fun in Memphis..and we will have to get a pic next time for sure!!

Summer said...

That is awesome! It totally is a small world and it's so neat when you "meet" new friends and feel like you have known them forever that is when you know you have found a good friend....see to me good friends, true sweet friends are relationships you don't have to work at, they are always there for you, ya feel totally comfy around them and so can just be yourself...

That is awesome ya'll had an awesome time and met up at the Christian Chicken :)

xoxo
Summer :)