Thursday, July 8, 2010

Four Years

Four years ago today I married my best friend and soul mate!

Today we celebrate the best four years of our lives...and it's just he beginning!!!

Feels like yesterday we were walking down the aisle. I love Matt more today than I did four years ago. I know in 30 years I will love him even more than I do now.
I can't imagine anyone else I would rather share my life with.
We have traveled together (Hawaii, San Diego, Las Vegas),
we've changed jobs, moved into our house,
made some great couple friends,
got active in our church,
and laughed and cried together!
I treasure every moment we get to spend together as a couple and now as a family of three.

God has blessed me with everything I have long prayed for and I am so thankful. I don't think I could be any happier than I am right now!

"I have found the one my soul loves" Song of Solomon 3:4

No comments: