Monday, September 10, 2012

Gettin' Crafty

So these pictures of the most handsome boys has nothing to do with getting crafty but I had to include them for the grandparents. 

We had a great day yesterday!  We went to church Sunday morning.  It was my week to work in the nursery so I watched the babies in Colton's room.  He did great and wasn't clingy to me like I thought he would be.  He is getting some serious teeth right now and teething pretty bad.  Poor little guy is chewing on everything he can get his hands on!

This year for MOPS I am the activities/social chairperson.  I am really excited about this new role!  I have been perusing Pinterest like crazy lately looking for crafty ideas for fall, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  My boards of full of adorable crafts and house decor.    

I found this adorable fall craft for your table centerpiece.  It was super easy and inexpensive. 

I found this hurricane lamp at Home Goods.  It was $12.99.  I already had the orange pumpkin flavored candle.  Then I picked up dried small green peas, dried small red beans and popcorn kernels at Kroger. They were all under $1 each.  Lastly I used some leftover paper twine from Colton's birthday party.  Super cute and smells so good!

2 comments:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Great pics!

New follower:

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

Julie Rogers said...

Super cute idea---if I can get myself organized enough for some fall decor, this is a must!

-Julie
http://www.thechirpingmoms.com