Wednesday, September 12, 2012

First Day of School

 
Today was Ryan's first day of preschool!!!  I cannot believe he is this old!  

I learned quickly Ryan does so much better with structure and routine.  He is so social and loves to be with his friends.  We will go to the park and not know anyone there and Ryan will look out the window and say "my friends, I see my friends".  He loves his friends and loves to be around people.  

I am also excited to spend some one on one time with Colton.  I've got some fun things planned for us while Ryan is at school.  

Ryan was so excited about school this morning.  He woke up saying "it's school today"!  I love that he loves school and hope that he always will.  

So big walking into school!  

He walked right on in to his classroom.  He was so quick I almost didn't get a picture of him.  He went in and didn't even look back to say bye.  

He was so excited when I picked him up and told me about his friends he played with and how he liked his teacher.  

No comments: