Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Wreath

 
So I posted a few weeks ago the fall wreath I made this year.  I remembered I never showed the steps in how I made it.  So here's how I did it!

You will need:

- Glue gun
- Staple Gun
- 12 inch wreath form
- scissors
- 1/2 yard natural colored burlap
- 1/4 yard of orange and brown burlap

First take 1/2 yard of natural colored burlap and cut in half.  Then I gathered it around the wreath form and stapled along the way.  There is really no wrong way to do it. 

This is how my wreath looked once I stapled the burlap on.  

For the burlap rosettes cut one long strip of burlap about 2 inches wide.  Fold the burlap in half length wise.  Tie a knot at the end.  Then start wrapping the burlap strap around the knot, gluing as you go.  When you get to the end just tuck the last piece in the back and glue!  

 Cut a square piece and glue on the back.  

Now glue the rosettes to the wreath.  Use some extra brown burlap and cut into a long strip and tie a know at the end.  Easy, fun and cute.  



No comments: