Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday

We only have a few more days to enjoy this fall-like weather before the cold really sets in. We took Ryan on a walk this afternoon after his nap and it was nice to get out and get some fresh air. He really enjoyed seeing the geese and ducks at the pond. He keeps saying "this" and it really sounded like he was saying "geese".

Matt had today off since it was veterans day. It was very nice having him home to help with Ryan, plus spend some time together. Tonight we are actually relaxing on the couch together, something we don't do very often.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend since it's my birthday on Saturday. Tomorrow night we are going to dinner with our neighbors and I am so excited. I ordered my birthday cake (yup, I had to order my own cake, ha! I've made my own cake before too) and I cannot wait to have some cake. Saturday I am going to a holiday market in town with a girlfriend and no kiddos! Then Saturday night we are going out for date night with our small group. I am so excited and can't wait to celebrate all weekend!

No comments: