Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a good and low key weekend! Saturday morning I went to breakfast with my friend Leah then we went shopping at Hobby Lobby for the Christmas lunch at our church in December. We are in charge of decorating the tables for our group. We had a blast searching through Christmas stuff and finding adorable things to decorate the table. They are going to look so good. I will of course share pics after the event.

Saturday night we went to Longhorn for dinner with some family. We had a great time and thankfully Ryan was pretty good. He was good until he threw up all over himself. He's only done that one other time. I didn't see it coming at all but he seemed to feel better afterwards. Not sure if he has some kind of bug but he hasn't had a good appetite since he got sick on Wed. night. Unfortunately he got sick all over himself and I didn't have an extra outfit so he had to leave pant-less.
Ryan slept so well last night. Since he got sick last night I didn't feel comfortable taking him to the church nursery so Ryan and I stayed home while Matt went to church. I was so thankful he slept til almost 10 this morning. It's been a loooong time since we have slept in that late. I actually woke up at 9 and checked the monitor and turned up the volume to make sure he was breathing. Then he took two naps today. Poor little boy just didn't feel himself all day. I worried Ryan might have a virus so I just fed him applesauce, crackers and milk today. I hope this passes soon and he starts feeling better soon.

Tonight our friends Jim and Sally came over to eat pizza and hang out. We had Papa Murphy's Pizza. Yummmmy! Have you ever had Papa Murphy's? It's take and bake pizza. We enjoyed some fun time with them and so glad they came over to hang out. It was a good weekend. We are looking forward to the holiday week and spending time with family.

No comments: