Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November 1st


I cannot believe it's already November! Before we know it we will be cooking the Thanksgiving turkey and opening Christmas presents! I've really gotta get started on my Christmas list.

It finally feels like fall outside! We took Ryan to a pumpkin farm on Saturday so I had to share some of the pictures. He had the best time checking out the pumpkins and looking at the animals!
Ryan was such a little ham at Tumblebees on Friday! He loves when I sit on the floor and play with him. Many times he will come and just sit in my lap. I love that!

After dinner tonight Ryan and I were playing in the family room. I noticed he was sucking his thumb, which he only does when he is really tired. I said "Ryan do you need to go nigh nigh?" He went directly to baby gate and started pushing on the gate. Annabelle was laying on the couch but he must have wanted her to come upstairs because he walked over to her trying to push her off the couch. I just cracked up! It was only 6:40 but we went upstairs and read some books before I put him down at 7. He was sound asleep by 7:30!

No comments: