Monday, November 15, 2010

Birthday Celebration!

So Saturday was my 31st birthday. I went with some girlfriends to a holiday market/craft show. I had only planned to be gone a few hours but ended up being gone from 10-3, ha! To say we had a great time was an understatement. We got some good shopping done and marked off a few things off our christmas lists.
Saturday night Matt's dad and step mom came over to watch Ryan while we went to dinner with our small group. It was our date night out and we went to Maggiano's Little Italy. We got the family style dinning and it was soooooooo yummy. It was so great to fellowship and chat without being interrupted by kids and all. We can't wait for our next date night.

Sunday we had a relaxing day at home. After church we all came home and took a nap. It was fantastic and oh so wonderful.
I love this pic of Ryan and me. We were sticking out our tongues and it was just adorable! He is such a character and so much fun!

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you were able to spend the day doing such fun things! Are you growing out your hair? It looks cute!