Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

Today has been a pretty low key day around here! The weather has gotten chilly and I'm enjoying staying warm and bundled up inside. They have even forecasted snow flurries tomorrow which I think is just ridiculous. We just were getting used to fall!

This morning we had a MOPS steering team meeting at church. We came home to eat lunch and Ryan ate an entire peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And he even ate some grapes. I'm so thankful he is eating so well lately.


I love this pic of Ryan, ha! Gracie is barking and he loves to yell at the dogs whenever they bark outside. It's hilarious to watch. He get's so worked up, ha!

I know this pic below is blurry but it is just too cute not to post. Ryan was making this cute face to the dogs. He loves to make silly faces lately!

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. The last two weeks seem to have gone by so slow. We are having some fall pictures done on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it. Just hope we are surrounded by pretty fall trees and not snow on the ground.

No comments: