Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MOPS Movie Night

Last night we had our first MOPS Movie Night. It was so much fun to get together and have a girls night. I took my camera but I was too busy chattin' to take any pictures! We ate lots of yummy food and snacks! I brought some cookies. I found these popcorn cookies on this cookie blog so I just had to try them. They turned out very cute!

After we stuffed our faces with crackers and cheese, pizza and sweets we watched "Couples Retreat". Have you seen it? It's hilarious!!! We laughed so hard! It was such a fun night and I can't wait to do it again! I think we should do it every month, ha!
This afternoon when Ryan gets up from his nap we are taking a trip down to the bookstore to pick up James Dobson's Strong Willed Child. Have you read it? Ryan's all out temper tantrums are about to put me over the edge. I know it's a phase he is going through but I need some "professional" encouragement on how to handle it. Happy reading to me over the next couple days!

No comments: