Thursday, November 4, 2010

Summer's Sweet Treats

This week I am so excited about Kelly's Show Us Your Life because we are showcasing "Things that we make."

I make cakes and cookies! I love to make these for birthday's, showers, graduations, holidays or really any occasion. Here are just some of my creations!

I made these fall cookies for our MOPS meeting last month!

This is the cake I made for Ryan's first birthday!

I made this Little Mermaid cake for my neighbor whose daughter Lucy was turning 5.

These birthday cookies were for my Father-in-Law's birthday just a few weeks ago!

I made these owl cookies for Tiffany who was hosting a baby shower.
If you or anyone you know that live in Cincinnati, OH and you're looking for someone to make a cake or cookies please let me know! I would love to deliver any of my sweet treats!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I had no idea you were so talented. Very cute!

Summer said...

Gurl you are talented!! Oh I wish I lived closer I would totally be having you bake me up some of these sweet treats! You rock at it! How presh are those cookies and that mermaid cake....well um Miss Kelcee would loooooooooove

xoxo
Summer

Wendy said...

I'm here from Kelly's Korner....I live just north of Cincinnati in Monroe, Ohio! Very cute stuff! Good to know! ;)

Lori said...

Wow, I love the talent you have. I'll keep your info so I can contact you. I live in Hamilton. Maybe make me a panda bear cake for my birthday next year.