Monday, November 8, 2010

Just another Monday!

Saturday morning we had our Fall/Christmas card pictures taken. It was very chilly out but at least I wasn't sweating to death trying to get Ryan into place, ha! I was so nervous Ryan would not be in a good mood but he did well. The pics went great and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
We had a nice relaxing weekend. Ryan is slowly adjusting to daylight savings time! The person who came up with DST definitely didn't have kids. It messes up their schedule so bad. We put Ryan to bed an hour later on Saturday night but he still woke up an hour early on Sunday morning.
The weekends go by way too fast! Today we had a typical monday. Went to the gym this morning then came home for lunch and nap. Ryan slept for 3 1/2 hours and I made cookies for our MOPS movie night tomorrow night. Can't wait to show you the adorable cookies I made!

No comments: