Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Dinner #1

I have always loved celebrating birthdays. I don't love getting older since I still feel like I'm 25 but I love having a special day just for me.

Here is my birthday cake! Isn't it beautiful. I wish I could claim that I made this but I ordered it from Busken, a very yummy local bakery here in town.

We had dinner tonight with our neighbors and friends at The Old Spaghetti Factory. I had chicken parm, my absolute favorite meal, and it was soooo yummy! They have the best chicken parm around.

We enjoyed some cake after dinner! They also had spimoni ice cream. It's chocolate, strawberry and pistachio ice cream. Very delicious!!!!

Ryan did pretty well at dinner. We ordered him spinach tortellini and he loved it. He enjoyed feeding himself using a fork. I think it made him feel like a big boy. He is still learning but boy is he messy. When I took this picture he wanted down and was pretty much done, ha!

Looking forward to birthday dinner #2 tomorrow night!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy Birthday Summer,
Awwww thanks for the cake hahahah just kidding! LOL

OK so your not gonna believe this but my fav italian is chicken parm and I order it everytime we go to Italian! Love Love Love it! See we have lots in common!

How cute Ryan is eating like a big boy but boy are they messy when they start LOL....I know everytime we look at the floor at the restraunt you can totally tell where kelcee sat LOL....

Awww he is even cute when he is aggrevated LOL

xoxo
Summer

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

happy birthday Summer!! I love the Spaghetti Factory, so much better than the place in Memphis. I too love chicken parm! mmmmmmm You should try my recipe on my blog, it's easy and tastes just like the restaurant kind, very crunchy! Ryan is adorable!