Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pool Time


Today was our first pool day of the summer!  This morning I thought it was going to be too chilly and I was prepared to tell the boys we wouldn't be going to the pool. I went to get Ryan and the first thing he said was "were going to the pool, yay"!  How could I deny a little boy of some pool fun.  So I told him we would go but the water was probably going to be cold.  


I did my 9:45 CRT class and took a shower afterwards then got the boys and headed outside.  (Our gym has an amazing outdoor pool).  We changed and slathered on some sunscreen and hit the water.  It was surprisingly warm.  I was pleasantly shocked.  Ryan took off playing in the water and was so brave.  Colton on the other hand was very timid.  

The pool has a zero grade entry and we stayed in the shallow end.  Colton eventually warmed up and loved playing in the water!  He even made friends with this sweet little girl and they spoke jibber jabber to each other.  


Ryan was so brave and had so much confidence in the water.  He was like a fish!  Of course I was right there with him the whole time.  He jumped off the side and doggie paddled a ton.  He is going to be a great little swimmer.  Colton had a blast too!  It's going to be a great summer!

No comments: