Monday, June 24, 2013

First Day of Swim Lessons

 
Today was the first day of swim lessons.  I signed up both boys this year.  I was just going to do Ryan but I figure since Colton will be there anyway I thought he needs to learn some basic skills .

Ryan did awesome and I was so proud of him.  He loved going down the slide and showing off his kicking and digging skills.  

Colton was not as thrilled to be at swim lessons.  He did ok but we will have to work on our kicking and digging skills.  I'm proud of him for getting in the water easily and did well climbing out.  We have swim lessons all week so I hope he does better as the week goes on. 

And lastly I made these fun cookies for my blog friend Kim whose boys turned four and two last week.  They had a monster splash party this past weekend.  Such a cute and fun party.  I used the invitation as my inspiration for the monster trucks.  

No comments: