Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gym, Bikes and Baseball

This morning I went to the gym early while Matt got the boys up and ready.  I met him at Little Gym for Colton's last class of the semester.  It was show day so Colton was showing off all he has learned this semester.  

Sweet boy saying "cheeeeeze"!
He's also a little monkey!

He was so proud and excited to get his medal!

This is Colton's best buddy Bo at Little Gym.  They are so funny and love to play together.  We are going to miss seeing him every week.

All of Colton's Little Gym class

The weather was beautiful this afternoon so we had to get out and enjoy it.  Love these ball caps that I got last week at Target.  The boys love playing outside.  I hate that its been in the 70's this week but I guess we should enjoy it because I'm sure it will be 90 degrees come July and August!

Batter up!

No comments: