Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thirty-Two

Today is my birthday and I'm turning 32 today! So hard to believe that I'm really 32 and the wife to a wonderful guy and the mother of two boys !

My day started great! Colton woke up a little after 7am and Matt got up to feed him. I got up soon around 7:30 to jump in the shower and get ready for church. I was happy that we all got ready on time, took pictures before leaving the house and actually made it to church on time. That's a birthday miracle!!!

After church we went to a restaurant called Parkers. They have a Sunday brunch and I've been wanting to try it so some time. I absolutely LOVE going out for breakfast but of course with two little ones we never get to go. Colton did great and slept almost the entire time we were there and Ryan was on his very best behavior. We have not gone out to eat with Ryan in months. The only place we really go eat with kids is Chick-fil-A. I was so relieved and glad that Ryan did great.

Tonight I made chicken parmesan which is my absolute favorite. It's been a long time since I made it. It was very yummy. Matt got me a gorgeous cake from Busken. Ryan and Matt sang to me and Ryan helped me blow out the candles. Ryan only ate his peaches at dinner so we didn't let him to have any cake. He was so upset and it just broke my heart! I hated it for him but I know it was the right decision.

No comments: