Thursday, November 10, 2011

Happy Boys

This little guy is such a sweet and happy baby! He smiles all the time and loves to play patty cake now. I think he has finally adjusted to the time change. He got up early this morning but hoping it was just a fluke and he will get back to sleeping til 7:30-8.
We had MOPS this morning and it was so great. It was nice to get dressed and put make up on, hear a great word for our mentor mom and spend some sweet time with friends!

Today was a good day and I enjoyed the boys so much! Ryan is talking so much and I love that he can carry on a conversation with me now. His language has really exploded. Colton is completely enthralled with Ryan and will just stare at him and watches everything he does. I can't wait for them to start interacting together.

I've enjoyed doing crafts with Ryan this week. The other night he was coloring while I was making dinner. I walked over to the table and was shocked to find Annabelle and Gracie were EATING THE CRAYONS that had fallen on the floor! Ugh...Seriously?!? I couldn't believe they were eating them! They ate at least four crayons!!! Thankfully I found online that crayons are not harmful to dogs, just makes for a colorful mess. Some days I feel like the dogs are more work than the kids!!!


1 comment:

Lori said...

Love these pictures of your sweet boys! Happy late birthday :)