Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites

My three favorite boys!!! How cute are they??? Matt is off today in honor of veteran's day. I am so happy he is home to help out with the boys and also so we can hang out together.

This morning we did a class at the gym called No Limits Cardio. It is a crazy and an insane workout. It's like a biggest loser last chance workout. Matt loves the class and wishes he could go every week.

Matt is so wore out that he is upstairs taking a nap right now, haha! I told him I do this class every Friday plus workout every day of the week and I never take naps in the afternoons. I do need to brag on him a little here. This morning he took my car in to get the oil changed but before he left he brought up Colton's bottle so I wouldn't have to go downstairs! And since I was driving his car I have to move the car out of the garage to put Ryan in, well, he had already moved it for me before he left. Isn't he a gem?? It's the little thoughtful things that matter so much.

Here are some soccer balls I made for a friend today! So fun!


No comments: